Saturday, May 4, 2013

FAQ!!!!

Hello Princesses,
Welome to my FAQ
Here I post the questions which frequently asked, or might interest first time readers
I will update it from time to time <33


1.) Who I am?

Hello my real name is Melody AKA Princess Melody, Cat/Jade
I love japanese fashion especially Hime Gayru and Lolita but I do mix everything together,creating my own style ^^.


Where are you from?
Philippine (don't worry I can speak English)

What is your natural eye/hair color?
Hair: black
eye: Dark Brown


4.) why do you have the Princess Melody , Cat/Jade ?
Well, I need a nickname when I started using Internet.
So I decided on a name which my favorite chartoon character at that time.
They were Melody from Sanrio, luchia nanami from pichi pichi pitch and ichigo from tokyo mew mew, Cat Valentine and Jade West from Victorious
This my name Priness Melody Cat Valentine and Jade West
This is such a long name so evreyone just call me melody/Cat/Jade
This is when I shortened it to Melody-Chan and Cat/Jade
And since 2003 I've been in love with princess style so it has become Princess Melody/Princess Khat/Princess Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment